Letter to Community~

4 replies
Votes:
+22
~Hello,

I have only just joined this server recently but I can just already tell that this truly is an amazing community to be apart of. Personally, I am really shy and I haven't been able to really explore the people that are within this community yet, but it is in my goals to complete soon. Which is why tonight I enjoyed watching a handful of players having fun around a campfire telling silly stories and being themselves. Uniqueness is a characteristic that everyone contains and I love how on the server there are no boundaries, there are no rules of who to be and there are no "cookie-cutter" people, because each and every individual is unique.
With time, I hope that I can join with these people around the campfire and not shy away, however, for now I will just enjoy watching from afar.
2017-11-13_23.19.38_1510637458.png

-Cheers~
uw7KhGR.gif
Posted Nov 13, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+9
What a lovely sweet post to read!

Welcome to QC. Hope to meet you ingame soon! =)

-Freyadoom
Posted Nov 14, 17
List
Undo
Nierutam Mod
Votes:
+8
Welcome to QC! 😁
giphy.gif
Posted Nov 14, 17
List
Undo
Beaupedia Admin
Votes:
+1,122
Administrator
Quartet, so glad you found us! We have lots to do, including Friday Night Game Night, Queercraft LIVE (Saturday nights), and Movie Night on Sundays. I highly recommend hopping on Discord, it's a great way to meet people, even if you just listen and type your responses.

Again, welcome, so glad you're here!
Posted Nov 14, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+22
wrote:
What a lovely sweet post to read!

Welcome to QC. Hope to meet you ingame soon! =)

-Freyadoom
wrote:
Welcome to QC! 😁
wrote:
Quartet, so glad you found us! We have lots to do, including Friday Night Game Night, Queercraft LIVE (Saturday nights), and Movie Night on Sundays. I highly recommend hopping on Discord, it's a great way to meet people, even if you just listen and type your responses.

Again, welcome, so glad you're here!

~ Thanks for the information on the events, I had no idea. I also joined Discord over the weekend C: ! ~
Thank you for all the nice welcomes and comments!
uw7KhGR.gif
Posted Nov 14, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
876 Posts
Beaupedia Admin
468 Posts
310 Posts
249 Posts
227 Posts
Britta SrOp