Forums

The Gay Games - SEASON 5 AUDITIONS

3 replies
Votes:
+8
Hello people of Queercraft! Thank you to all of you who not only participated in Season 4 tonight, but also to the spectators. We had SUCH an awesome time. Furthermore, congratulations to Garnet, our Season 4 Champion! You can view Garnet's and all of the other Season 4 Contestant's progression through the competition here: https://imgur.com/a/IGBdz

But now lets get to the real reason you're reading this thread:

Auditions for SEASON 5 of The Gay Games are now OPEN!

Who am I?

Hello! My name is Jamie, but in game I am known as Skipples (IGN: getstacy). I know many people on the server from my massively extended time here. I joined in February of 2014, and I have loved this server ever since, it holds a very special place in my heart. I served as a staff member on the server from August 2014 to July 2016, one of those years of which I was an Operator. I am a well established player here and I love absolutely everybody, and if you haven't met me before, don't be hesitant to send me a PM saying hi!

What is The Gay Games?

The Gay Games is a newly established competition that takes place in City. Formerly known as Skippy's Ultra Gay Competition (SUGC) in Nova 3, it is a redesigned multi-stage elimination style competition that puts Queercrafters' skills to the test. I begin with 9 players that I have carefully selected to compete, and the players complete challenges. One challenge per round results in eliminations that send the players home one-by-one. As I eliminate people, my decisions as host and head decision maker of The Gay Games become harder as I slowly work to the final two contestants, who will go on to the finale where I subsequently crown Queercraft's Next Server Superstar. The challenges range from building, comedy, outfit design, and more. This being our fourth season, we have had many people that have been eliminated, but further spinoff competitions are to come in the future, so make sure to stay tuned.

The winner of The Gay Games will receive the title of Queercraft's Next Server Superstar and a cash prize of M1,000.

Auditions are open to ANYONE and I encourage everyone to try to audition. Remember, I can only take 9 contestants into the competition.

But first, you should know what we are looking for. For prospective contestants, we look for people who are...

- Good competitors
- Good sports
- Fun
- Unapologetically themselves
- Accepting and inclusive of others
- Wanting to have a good time
- Willing and able to go ALL THE WAY TO THE BITTER END OF THE COMPETITION
- Who think they have what it takes to be Queercraft's Next Server Superstar

Think you have what it takes? Audition now! Auditions close Friday, March 23rd, at 8 PM Eastern. If your audition is accepted, you will be contacted via Discord PM and invited to the contestants discord. A date will be determined once all players are together in the discord.

Audition link: https://goo.gl/forms/hD5sElwYSjAQ3YMr2

Good luck to everybody who auditions, I can't wait to see all of you guys.

Sincerely,

Skipples - Host of The Gay Games

-=This has been an official announcement from the Host and Crew of The Gay Games=-
Posted Mar 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 10, 18
List
Undo
Avesta Mod
Votes:
+750
gaymazing
LGBTQUserbar_zpsmnywpb5c.pngHomoflexibleUserbar_zpsysu6rzm1.pngTwink_zpslszvthwm.png
Glazed Terracotta sounds like a cheese
Posted Mar 13, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
I would join but this honestly takes hours....
⊂ヽ
  \\ Λ_Λ
   \( 'ㅅ' )
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽつ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
Posted Mar 13, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
wrote:
I would join but this honestly takes hours....
You’re right, it does. It’s quite worth it but it is definitely a time commitment. Three hours is the LONGEST it has ever taken, but we have completed a season in 1 1/2 hours before so it definitely varies.
Posted Mar 13, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
1058 Posts
Avesta Mod
919 Posts
Beaupedia Admin
358 Posts
310 Posts
249 Posts
NoticeNotices