Forums

Sorting system borked

4 replies
Votes:
+11
I have a sorting system that works just fine in single player, and on other multiplayer servers (no plugins). I built the same system here, and it worked fine at first, then inexplicably started holding up items in two of the hoppers.

I'm not used to lock/unlock/chopper protection commands on chests and hoppers. Is there anything I can do to make this system function just as it would in regular vanilla? I would go ahead and remove all protections, if that's what it would take, and trust to the honor of the community not to grief or tamper. Are there known glitches with the protection system?

Thanks!
-L5
Posted Jul 9, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Britta SrOp
Votes:
+330
Senior Operator
Have every hopper locked to you, this has solved it for a bunch of people in the past (yes, effort. Use /cpersist to speed it up ^^)
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. And the most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish the pain they've endured, on any other soul.
Posted Jul 9, 18
List
Undo
Avesta Mod
Votes:
+872
/cpersist is so useful!
LGBTQUserbar_zpsmnywpb5c.pngHomoflexibleUserbar_zpsysu6rzm1.pngTwink_zpslszvthwm.png
Glazed Terracotta sounds like a cheese
Posted Jul 9, 18
Votes:
+11
Thanks, Britta. I have a couple more questions.

So I just type /lock and then hit each chest/hopper? How exactly is /cpersist used?

What plugin is used for protection? Is there a tutorial or list of commands available?

Thanks!
Posted Jul 9, 18 · OP
Avesta Mod
Votes:
+872
Hey Sam,
You can use /lock and hit all of them each time, but /cpersist repeats it so you don't have to keep using hte /lock command.

Not sure what the plugin is, sorry.

Commands relating to this topic:

/cpersist
/lock - locks chest
/unlock - unlocks
/cdonation - switches chest to donation mode. Others can put things in but can't take out.
/cmodify - modify who had access to your chest. eg: /cmodify da_unpredictable

These are all i can think of, will post more later
LGBTQUserbar_zpsmnywpb5c.pngHomoflexibleUserbar_zpsysu6rzm1.pngTwink_zpslszvthwm.png
Glazed Terracotta sounds like a cheese
Posted Jul 10, 18
Top Posters
1079 Posts
Avesta Mod
928 Posts
Beaupedia Admin
358 Posts
310 Posts
285 Posts
NoticeNotices